DSA provides a variety of resources to both inform and assist health care professionals and family members who are supporting a person living with dementia.
- Quick reference guides on a number of different topics,
- Resources and guides to psychosocial approaches in dementia care,
- A range of resources designed for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders living in remote communities; and
- Evidence based and comprehensive guides to understand and respond to behaviour.
- For more information please contact DSA on 1800 699 799.
Helpsheets during COVID-19
Publications and Position Papers
Understanding and Responding to Behaviour - Resources
Resources for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Living in Remote Communities