- Don't Give Me Eggs that Bounce reignites a love of food for people with dementia.
- Joy to the World brings the joy of Jesus' birth to life in an accessible, meaningful way.
- My Home, My Life has effective strategies for celebrating at home or elsewhere.
- The Pain Book offers relief and hope for the future for people living with pain.
- Colours of Yesterday makes creativity accessible for older eyes and hands.
These truly are gifts that keep on giving, containing information to make Christmas meaningful and special for people living with dementia and their loved ones.
The offer runs right through to 31 December – use your code XMASGIFT20 when you visit the HammondCare e-shop.
To ensure your gifts arrive in time for Christmas, please order by 14 December.
Here is a bonus gift of a great dementia-friendly Christmas recipe from Don't Give Me Eggs that Bounce and a colouring page from Colours of Yesterday